Keeping track of time is exhausting and distracting employees from the work at hand. We at timeBro believe that this can be automated and we strive to deliver the best solution on the market.
For this we are looking for engaged people who want to contribute to our cause.
In a small team within a full remote environment you can help us make an impact and improve our product line.
What we are looking for
- Experience with reactive frameworks such as Vue or React (or similar)
- Familiar with node.js
Even better, but not required, if you
- Have worked at large scale Vue projects
- Worked with AWS
- Are experienced with automated testing and CI/CD pipelines
You will be
- Working on several different projects using different technologies
- Connecting our systems with third-party platforms
- Improving existing and adding new features to our core product
- Help us define our product for the next years
- Fully remote
- Your choice of hardware
- Competitive salary + stock options
About the hiring process:
First we will have a chat where we talk about your motivation, expectations and our company – around 30 minutes.
This is followed by a technical challenge in form of a Take-Home test.
If you pass the test, we will have a technical interview – around 60 minutes.
All interviews will be conducted via Zoom Video Call.