Quality Assurance Specialist
Keeping track of time is exhausting and distracting employees from the work at hand. We at timeBro believe that this can be automated and we strive to deliver the best solution on the market.
For this we are looking for engaged people who want to contribute to our cause.
In a small team within a full remote environment you can help us make an impact and improve our product line.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 1 year of QA experience in a professional capacity
- Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques, and approaches relating to applications and web platforms
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Please note: This is not an engineer job. We are not looking for a Test Engineer.
- Work closely with the development team to continuously test our product, review newly developed functionality and verify that it meets the requirements.
- Assist with the platform release process, including:
- Designing and carrying out testing requirements
- Ensuring the timely, relevant, and meaningful feedback on specifications and features.
- Develop quality assurance standards and company processes
- Fully remote
- Your choice of hardware
- Competitive salary + stock options
About the hiring process: All interviews will be conducted via Zoom Video Call.
We will first have a chat were we talk about you motivation, expectations and our company -- around 30 minutes. Followed by a 60 minute position interview.
The final step would be meeting the team before we make an offer.